Monday, August 31, 2009

Savanna Samson UR3 Vibrating Pussy & Ass Masturbator by Doc Johnson




My husband has been raving about this pussy masturbator for a few days now so I have to put his two cent in my blog. Seeing that we both love sex all the time, he has his own stash of pussy and ass masturbators for when I'm at work or doing other things. His favorite right now seems to be the Savanna Samson Pussy & Ass Masturbator for which I cannot imagine they have too much difference in them other than personal preference. I know he adores the vivid girls and since this pussy and ass masturbation toy belongs to the vivid girls family he probably plays favorites to her. He says the UR3 material is so soft and even with his lubricant the pussy and ass are both super tight which makes it easier for him to enjoy it and orgasm. He says the vibrating egg is awesome too and seems to be a little easier to work with in comparison to other male masturbation toys he has tried before.

Molded directly from Savanna Samson from supersoft UR3 realistic flesh with 10 function cobalt blue controller and silver satin egg. Tunnels measure 5 inches deep. 3 AA batteries, not included.

1 comment: