Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Laura Berman Center Astrea I Vibrating Panties



Berman Astrea Remote Control Vibrating Brief

I decided to take these vibrating panties home to try them yesterday since they have become one of the most popular best selling sex toys lately. I'm assuming it is because they were featured on Oprah and she promotes the Laura Berman Center sex toys that are made by women for women. I was actually surprised and utterly thrilled to the great sensations these panties gave me. My husband came in and was almost floored when he saw me masturbating with a pair of vibrating panties. Of course, I joked with him and told him to leave me alone that I was working on a review. The vibrating panties come in briefs and thongs. I took home the thongs and will gladly use them (hopefully again tonight) this time with the husband around.

The Berman Astrea Brief Remote control vibrating brief provides discreet hands-free stimulation. Designed in beautiful stretch lace, comfortable and sexy. Mini-remote stimulator is contoured, compact, and removable. Remote control vibrating brief provides discreet hands-free stimulation. Designed in beautiful stretch lace, comfortable and sexy. Mini-remote stimulator is contoured, compact, and removable. Remote control allows you to receive hands-free stimulation. Part of the Laura Berman Center Intimate Accessories line. Products designed for women, by women to give you and your partner exactly what you need to optimize your sex life.

Want to see the Astrea Vibrating Brief?

Berman Astrea Remote Control Vibrating Thongs

No comments:

Post a Comment