Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coquette Lingerie Denim Bustier & G String Set




I love this denim bustier and g string lingerie set! I wore it actually two nights ago right before bed and of course my husband had nothing but sweet and juicy things to say about my booty in this one! I'm a huge fan of the Coquette Lingerie line and this one is no exception. The quality of the lingerie is awesome and the set is super sexy which make for a fun sexual experience.

2 PC. Denim and mesh padded underwire bustier featuring grommet with satin ribbon laced detail and adjustable straps. Includes matching mesh G-string. 2 PC. Denim and mesh padded underwire bustier featuring grommet with satin ribbon laced detail and adjustable straps. Includes matching mesh G-string.

Want to buy this Coquette Bustier and G string Set?

BUY IT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment