Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Original Jack Rabbit Vibe Vibrator Sex Toy




Since I'm talking about some of the classic and most popular sex toys to buy on the market today of course I have to mention the original jack rabbit vibrator. There have been quite a few versions of the original jack rabbit that have different stimulation vibes, clit heads, and shapes such as the dolphin vibes. Of course the original is still the hottest selling and most sought after sex toy available today. I enjoy all of the different varieties of the jack rabbit vibes, but this one will always have a home in my sex toy heaven closet forever. As one of my beginner and first vibes, I had so much fun learning about my sexuality and becoming more comfortable sexually with my partners with the original jack rabbit vibrator. I didn't realize how much more fun it is to use with lubricants or lubes though. The original jack rabbit unlike the newer versions of the rabbit vibrators has the wired remote control. Most of the new rabbit vibes are wireless and battery operated without the use of the remote control wired.

This Jack Rabbit is a modern classic of the adult toy industry and a must have for any store. The jack rabbit is designed to give the user the ultimate sexual stimulation a toy can give. The Jack Rabbit has rotating beads and a turbo powered dual-control with reverse rotation multi-speed battery pack. The rabbit is made from a Jelly-Like material.

Measurements: 7.5 inches long, 5 inches of insertable length and 1.25 inches in diameter.
Important Note: Uses 3-C batteries, Not Included.
Packaging: Retail Packaging

Want to purchase the original jack rabbit vibrator?
BUY THE JACK RABBIT SEX TOY VIBRATOR NOW

3 comments:

  1. these rabbit sex toy vibrator and other sex toys are made up of jelly like substance and they are to satisfy human sexual needs.. i think female are the ahead in number of users of sex toys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thsi si some of the best stuff that i can gift my fiance.. I have also seen some good sex toys like rabbit sex toy and lingerie... For more information visit. http://www.leluv.com

    ReplyDelete