Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adam and Eve CyberSilicone 5X G-Spot Hot Handle Vibrator



I'm a g spot girl so this cute little thing was 1st on my list to grab and try! I love it! It is super soft with the cyberskin silicone material and not only is wonderful for the ultimate g spot orgasm, but it has a small clit stimulator on it! This cute little pink (my favorite since I'm so girly) g spot vibe is a definite for your must haves in your closet. Branded by Adam and Eve, this little hot spot vibrator is one I have used quite a bit over the last few weeks. My husband likes it because it is large enough where he can play with me and hold on to it also!

The Hot Handle is made of a soft Cyber Silicone material that captures heat and gives the sensation of real skin. The insertable end is designed to stimulate the G-spot while the six nubs on the clitoral stimulator massage the clitoris. The controller has five programmed levels of sensation.

  • The Cyber Silicone material is easy to clean and can retain warmth to feel like real skin.
  • The handle is specially designed for a firm grip and control.
  • Ergonomically shaped to insert easily and provide dual g-spot and clitoral stimulation.
  • Six nubs on the clitoral stimulator provide additional satisfaction.
  • Both the clitoral stimulator and the g-spot massager have their own motor to make sure they're each giving you quality stimulation.
  • Five levels of vibration
  • Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included).

This item is also not waterproof.

BUY IT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment