Friday, August 14, 2009

Gyro-Tex Anal Bouncer 6" Jelly Butt Plug



My husband and I pulled out this little (ok not so little at 6" for a butt plug) Anal bouncer the other night so we could play around with it and see what we thought about it. He seemed to enjoy it alot more than I did for some reason. Maybe it was because I was ramming it in him, and I decided to play with mine alone and let him watch. Of course with any butt plug you must use plenty of anal lubrication since the anal area is not naturally lubricated. I really like the jelly butt plugs a little more than the aluminum ones because they are obviously more firm which is too much for me. The size was great at 6 inches, but the suction cup was not sticking as well as I would have liked for it to stick to the surface.

Put more bounce in your booty with the anal bouncer butt plug sex toy! The Anal Bouncer Butt Plug is made of soft jelly. The insertable length of the plug is 6" with a diameter ranging up to 1.5" The shaft of the Bouncer has small ridges to give a truly invigorating experience. The base of the plug has a strong suction cup with release tab so you can place it on any flat surface. Fulfill your wildest passions! Anal Bouncer 6" Jelly Butt Plug by Golden Triangle

No comments:

Post a Comment