Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hitachi Wand Massager with G Wand & Tri Wand Attachments





Ok! So I have mixed emotions about this massager slash vibrator! I'm trying to keep an open mind because of the popularity it does have especially in the US! Everytime I look at it I swear my mother had a similar one of these in the closet and told me it was a back massager which creeps me out! Generally I took it home trying to keep that open mind and with the original head on it I could have saved money and just used the hairdryer for the basic clitoral vibration and so called "massage" for my vagina, but I splurged because I wanted to try the attachments (g wand) and (tri wand) which are the key selling feature to this "massager" as they call it. First thing first I was pleased that its latex and phthalate free which was a great selling feature! I was really digging the attachments once I was ready for them. There's no warming up with this massager! Its full on you better be ready for it! Definitely recommend it if you have a partner or you have other toys to masturbate with to start off slow! Make sure you get the attachements though because you don't want to be old school and just have the granny massager!



BUY THE HITACHI WAND NOW

BUY THE G WAND ATTACHMENT

BUY THE TRI WAND ATTACHMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment